Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dad's Birthday and Mother's Day

This is my dad with his Harry James CD collection I bought him for his birthday. He's pretty tough to buy for these days but seemed happy to get these CDs of music he loved in his wild days.
We are all at a Mother's Day Tea that the Rotary put on in Hemet. My friend Robin is the President this year so we were blessed to get to spend time with her mom and daughters along with Val and her daughter. That's my mom on the right. She never smiles.
Robin and her mom. Her mom is so funny. She told me she's a Pisces so she doesn't have to make sense.
Oooops! Do I detect a smile on my mom's face. Maybe she's happy to be sharing the day with me and all these lovely ladies!
Jessica and Mindy are Robin's daughters and I never realized how much they look alike until I saw them side by side.

No comments: